Thursday, November 13, 2008

the EXAM monster

It's the examinations period again. gosh. I don't know what I have been doing the whole semester to arrive at the exams so quickly.

Let's recap what I have been doing..provided that I can recall most of it.

Hall FOC was from late july to early august. Yes.. then I changed my hp (no link). School started and I was having 3days week all along. It was less hectic compared to previous years 'cos the presentations and projects don't come all at the same time and I only have 2 core modules and 2 electives compared to average of 4 core modules and 1 elective in the 1st 2 years. But having said that, it doesn't mean I was having a much easier time. Final Year modules are killers with all the hedging, consolidation, equity accounting, substantive audit procedures, strategic and process risks.. Luckily I cleared my presentations relatively early to grant me more time to revise. But as the nature of human beings, you won't appreciate the extra time given until you're really desperate for time when the exams are nearing. I could still watch 溏心风暴2 之家好月圆 in the last week of school. It's a very very nice drama but I still prefer the 1st season. The 2nd season has some very touching scenes. Got to watch it alone or people will know you're tearing. haha. So I just had my 1st paper this morning - auditing. goodness, it was nothing like past years' papers. I used common sense for most parts of the paper and i'm worrying will they mark me down for not using textbook knowledge. I know I won't do well for this paper but I'm glad that it's over. :)

It's Yong Jie's full month celebration this Sunday! Though the actual day ought to be 18 Nov cos he was borned on 18 Oct. duhhh? Another day gone for revision. ok shall get down to business.

It's TCM, AA306 and malay to go!.. exams end on the 19th! =)

wish me lotsa luck!!

No comments: