Thursday, December 4, 2008

All's over!

oh yes! Interviews are over. I can finally enjoy my holidays proper! =)
Oh but I still have to wait to see if 1 of them will offer me or not.

Had an interview today and later met up with the gang for some shopping and dinner. I'm happy with what I bought today! I bought 2 pairs of havaianas (1 each for sis and i) and a pair of FOX baby leggings for YH! My Christmas present to Sis and YH! =) Though I got a shock when i heard the guy told me how much I had to pay, I believe I'm paying for quality and I REALLY hardly splurge. So this comforted me. Sis has been saying she wants to get a pair of FOX baby leggings for YH so I thought why not I get it for her since I've not bought her anything yet. Shall let sis decide if she wants to dress YH in the leggings or the hello kitty suit for Wei Ping's wedding. Oh well, if sis doesn't like the design I chose for YH, she's free to change it. ARGH! I just checked the receipt for FOX and it has a stamp that says "NO REFUND, NO EXCHANGE". Damn it! But at the bottom of the receipt it says "GOODS EXCHANGEABLE WITHIN 7 DAYS WITH RECEIPT". so which do I look at?

Mama will be discharged from AMK Comm. hospital tmr. And I've got dental appointment too.. Deciding if I should meet the gang again for shopping tmr afternoon. little monster is coming back tmr too. another busy weekend.. miss curly's coming too! hehe. Can't wait!

No comments: