Monday, December 8, 2008

the end of the long weekend..

The long weekend has ended (it's Hari Raya Haji today). Which means that I will get to see YH only on this coming Saturday. =( It feels really empty whenever she goes home after spending the weekend here. She's such a lovable darling! Makes me look forward to the weekend every week!

Here's what she did this weekend (6/12/08-8/12/08):
  1. She got me disfigured last night by digging one of her fingernails into my face and scratched me! Ouch! It was pain but it was most painful when I went to shower before bed. Imagine your flesh being exposed and you run water over it. Yes, it's that kind of pain. I guess my skin was still under her fingernail until I trimmed it for her this afternoon while she was asleep. I'm her 2nd victim, the 1st was her Daddy.
  2. She knows how to cough pretentiously. I wonder wat was she trying to bring across to us.
  3. She knows how to kiss our cheeks! Not sure if she really knows it or not though. She kisses with her mouth opened and then peck our cheeks. She doesn't pout her lips like we would when we kiss. haha. Sis says she's also smelling us as she kisses us. haha! Just like a little puppy! =)
  4. She looks out of her playpen in the study room in a stomach-down position to look for people when she wakes up from her nap. So cute! She quietly stares out of the room hoping to catch someone's attention when they walk past the study room. Hehe.
  5. She likes to roll around on Zu He's cold and silky mattress when we were there for dinner just now. She probably enjoyed it cos of the awesome cooling weather and she has had sufficient nap.
  6. She didn't like 三叔 to carry her cos he "scolded" her for making noises. haha! But it's heartening to see that she prefers US (the YCK people). Yay!
  7. She seems to like avocado! She opens her mouth BIGGER when she's fed with avocado as compared to when she was fed with porridge. But I think she prefers cereal best cos she opens her mouth BIGGEST when she's fed with that. haha.

Ok guess that's about all for this weekend. =)

I can't wait for Saturday to come! Oh no.. but she's going to her daddy's friend's party on Sunday.. meaning less time to spend with her.. =( Nevermind! Quality over quantity!

No comments: